DU-875 Display Upgrades
Replacement of existing or failed Honeywell DU-870 CRT display units provides the opportunity to modernize the Learjet 40/45 with multiple configuration options. One-for-one drop-in replacement of the DU-875 is accomplished by STC and require no aircraft modification.
ADVANTAGES OF ONE-FOR-ONE REPLACEMENT OF DU-875 UNITS:
- Drop in configuration for Primary Flight Displays and EICAS Displays
- Minimal downtime for display replacement.
- No wiring or aircraft modifications for DU-875 one-for-one replacements.
- Increased display system reliability.
- No additional pilot training due to the preservation of Legacy display formats.
- Provides more clarity in all cockpit lighting conditions compared to CRT displays.
- 7 pounds of weight savings per display unit replaced.
- Growth path to Primus Elite.
- Discount in annual Honeywell Avionics Protection Plan (HAPP) cost.
HONEYWELL PRIMUS ELITE:
FAA STC now available through JetCity
Primus Elite Enhanced Features (PEEF) can be achieved by replacement of all four DU-875 displays, display mounting racks, the addition of a DL-1000 Data Loader, and the addition of a Custom Cursor Control Device for the Learjet 40/45.
ADVANTAGES OF PRIMUS ELITE:
- Improved situational awareness capabilities and safety enhancements, including the electronic display of Jeppesen charts and maps
- Optional XM graphical weather overlays with the installation of the optional XMD-157 satellite receiver
- Video display capability with optional video input
- Advanced data loading with a wireless option via DL-1000
- Low-risk upgrade with minimal downtime
- Growth path to Primus Elite Advanced Features (PEAF)
- 4x DU-875 Liquid Crystal Display UnitsLearjet 40/45 Primus Elite™ software package
- 4x Display Unit enhanced mounting racks
- Learjet 40/45 Custom Cursor Control Device
- DL-1000 Data LoaderLearjet 40/45 Enhanced Functionality Installation Kit.
HONEYWELL PRIMUS ELITE ADVANCE FEATURES:
Primus Elite Advanced Features (PEAF) is a software upgrade to the Primus Elite display system. PEAF provides three additional display features to Primus Elite.
No STC is currently available for the Learjet 40/45, a completion date is currently TBD but is underway.
Benefits of Primus Elite Advance Features:
- Increased crew situational awareness with the integration of Synthetic Vision System (SVS).
- TCAS symbology to Primus Elite’s Enhanced Moving Map Display as an additional overlay improving the pilot’s situational awareness and safety of flight
- Aviation Routine Weather Reports (METAR) and Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAF) to the available XM Weather Display selections on Primus Elite’s Enhanced Moving Map Display with optional XM receiver installation
- Primus Elite Advanced Features software package installation to the Primus Elite system.